Combined with detailed Medical History and Laboratory Tests, an accurate diagnosis can be determined nearly 90%
Reference: Western Journal of Medicine, February 1992 (156)
We are excited to announce the newest component of our medical practice, TELEMEDICINE AND TELEPATHOLOGY. We are accepting patients throughout the State of Georgia, including the Atlanta metropolis, Gainesville, Athens, Rome, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, West Georgia, Macon, Brunswick, Albany, and Valdosta!
Modern Telemedicine allows patients to talk to a health care provider via Face-Time, for example, which is private, safe, convenient, and effective! Now just a phone call away, you can get an idea about your health status!!! TRY IT TODAY!! No transportation, no traveling to a doctor’s office, JUST SIMPLY CALL, and you will have direct access to an ONLINE DOCTOR at your fingertip!!
GET A BASIC HEALTH ASSESSMENT TODAY, without physically going to the doctor’s office.
Here are the steps you would need to take:
1) Complete our ONLINE Medical Survey-MDC-Atlanta, prior to contacting our office
2) For patients who are older than 40 years of age for general health, preventative care evaluation, we suggest that you make an appointment with Dr. Gates to get basic labs done to assess RISK FACTORS::
a) Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP). This will give the patient an idea about electrolytes, glucose level, kidney function, liver function, etc
b) Complete Blood Count Report (CBC) with differential.This will give the patient an idea about red blood cells, white blood cells (including the five different types), and platelets, including the specific numbers, and basic morphology with regards to anemia (low red blood cells), leukopenia (low white blood cells), and thrombocytopenia (low numbers of platelets), or other possibly acute and/or chronic hematological abnormalities.
c) Lipid Profile. This will give information about the patient’s total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol, and triglycerides, to assess patient’s risk for coronary arterial heart disease, and/or other vascular diseases.
d) Men, Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA). This is typically indicated to assist with evaluating risk of prostate cancer, and/or inflamed prostate glands in men.
3) An automated home blood pressure monitor with pulse rate may be helpful, as well as a weight scale.
4) Contact Dr. Gates directly to discuss Patient-Consent and other related medical policy and procedures at MDC-Atlanta regarding Online Medical Care; Further instructions will be given to potential patient prior to initiating the ONLINE MEDICAL CARE.
5) Schedule a time for Dr. Gates’ to contact you, the patient, directly to began the ONLINE medical interview and medical care.
We at MDC-Atlanta, believe that proactive preventative care and health maintenance are the best steps to take to reduce inefficient and expensive SICK-Care.
MDC-Atlanta remains committed to keeping our patients informed for Better Quality and Safe Medical Care!!