We are excited to expand our TELEMEDICINE and TELEPATHOLOGY Practice
throughout the State of Georgia .
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIVE TELEPATHOLOGY
We would like to announce, Telepathology, Preparing a Video of Your Biopsy, Click Here
Here are the steps for patients to take in regards to having Dr. Gates generate a video presentation of your diagnostic biopsy from any source of the body:
1. Contact Dr. Gates with regards to your interest to have a Video Presentation of your diagnostic biopsy (Click here to Contact Dr. Gates)
2. A form will be provided to the patient by Dr. Gates for the patient to complete, and mail to the institution or laboratory that originally diagnosed your tissue or cellular biopsy:
Click on the above image and print copy of this form to be completed by Patient
3. The Original Institution and/or Laboratory who diagnosed your biopsy will send appropriate slides, pathology report, and other clinical particulates to Dr. Gates. PATIENTS ARE EMPOWERED TO REVIEW THEIR LAB RESULTS
4. The diagnostic material will be transferred to medical custodianship of Dr. Gates’ medical practice temporarily, and then returned back to the original institution and/or laboratory.
5. A final Copy of Dr. Gates’ second opinion report will be sent to the patient and the original institution and/or laboratory.
6. Recommendation for additional therapy, diagnosis, and or management will be provided to the patient by Dr. Gates, along with references to support the final diagnosis.
Thanks for your continual support of Medical Diagnostic Choices, as MDC-Atlanta remains committed to keeping patients informed for better quality and safe medical care.