Often times there is a delay in the transition of medical care. This delay is due in part to inefficient communication and operation by other medical office/hospital staff members outside of the control of MDC-Atlanta, and patients should not be held accountable for such actions. The delay in medical care transition can be potentially detrimental to patient care.
Our Policy at MDC-Atlanta regarding New Patient Review/Medical Care Evaluation is REVISED to reflect the following:
1) Patient must show valid identification card and/or document.
2) Patient must be 21 years or older for general medical care.
3) Patient must seek due diligence in obtaining medical records from previous health care provider and/or hospital as requested; The requested medical records should be faxed to: 888-349-7125
4) Patient must complete registration and other appropriate agreement forms for medical care by MDC-Atlanta
5) Patient must abide by rules and practice policy as established by MDC-Atlanta
6) Patient must communicate directly with our practice in a timely fashion regarding medical office/home visits and/or any other medical emergency 24/7.
7) Patient must accept our physician, DR. JACKSON GATES, as apart of their overall medical management team.
Medical Diagnostic Choices, MDC-Atlanta