1. Rules for engagement (refer to the four forms to be completed and signed off in agreement
2. Direct personal communication between me as physician-consultant
and patient as client with my position being the advisor and manager of the patient’s primary medical care (committing to keeping up with educational requirements – CME’s, and researching or investigating required document-knowledge)
3. Recommendation for discontinuation of care, psych Eval, and/or referral to specialty care
4. Payment at the time of service
5. Arbitration to resolve conflict
6. Commitment to informing, instructing, and other didactic transparent and prevent early untimely death engagement with patient-public to reduce or minimize human suffering and prevent early untimely death using mobile apparatus and state of the art methodology.
7. 24/7 access to me via mobile phone with direct live video access (virtual medicine/TELEmedicine/TELEpathology)
8. Reference to current literature
9. Communication as required with other physicians on behalf of patients
10. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL LIMITATIONS.