GENERAL CLINICAL SERVICE:
Dr. Jackson Gates has an unrestricted medical license from the State of Georgia to practice Primary Care, General Medicine, and Laboratory Medicine. Our general clinical services are open to the public, whether you have a Primary Care Physician or not; MDC can help you with a variety symptoms, help you determine cause(s), provide medical therapy and/or management, as well as refer you to the right specialist for continuity of medical care, if needed.
Dr. Gates offers 24/7 On-Call, Medical services to individuals and families located in Georgia, as well as visitors of Georgia. Schedule an appointment today. Get a General Health Screen Today, and start on a path to Quality Health Care.
EKG test with interpretation:
WE PROVIDE ULTRASOUND-IMAGE TO ASSIST WITH DIAGNOSIS
1. General and Specific Health Assessments Provided Directly to Patients by Dr. Jackson Gates, MD:
- Diabetes (includes hemoglobin A1c, Glucose level and basic kidney function)
- Hypertension (includes blood pressure reading and physician consultation)
- Abnormal cholesterol (includes total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, and triglycerides)
- Thyroid function (includes TSH, T4/T3 uptake, assessment for hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism)
- Liver function (includes liver Alkaline Phosphatase; AST/ALT, bilirubin, albumin, total protein, PT/PTT, factor analysis,etc )
- Kidney function (includes urine analysis, Creatinine, BUN)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (such as Esophagitis, Gastritis, Tropical Sprue, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Ischemic Colitis, Collagenous colitis, and GI tumors, etc (includes primarily examination and/or second opinion review of tissue biopsy from colon, small intestine, stomach, and esophagus, and other specialized testing as clinically indicated; please call for detail)
- Infectious diseases such as sinusitis, bronchitis, pnemonia, urinary tract infection, H. Pylori Gastritis, HIV/AIDS, Herpes, Fungal infections etc) (includes selected smear review, analysis, cultures, H.pylori test, IgG/IgM for HSV 1/2, HIV 1/2 test, CD4 count, viral load, Hepatitis A,B, and C panel, etc)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) (include Gonorrhea and Chlamydia, syphilis,trichomonas, bacterial vaginosis, etc )
- Cancer Diagnostic Evaluation: Breast, Prostate, GI, Lung, Liver, Cervix, Uterine, Head and Neck, etc (includes Second Opinion/Review, tissue/cellular biopsy procedure for diagnostic testing only, 100% ACCURACY GUARANTEED-CLICK HERE
- Skin rash, skin tumor (includes biopsy procedure and diagnosis; please call for detail)
- Arthritis (includes Rheumatoid factor, CBC with diff, sedimentation rate, C-reactive protein, etc)
- Connective tissue disorders (such as Lupus, mixed connective tissue disorder, sjorgren’s, vasculitis, etc) (includes Antinuclear antibody (ANA), Rheumatoid Factor, CBC with differential, sedimentation rate, C-reactive protein, and selected compliment factors as indicated, etc)
- Chronic pain syndrome (includes comprehensive medical history/physical evaluation, review of medical records/MRI/Imaging reports, treatment, referrals to surgical specialist/addictionologist/psychiatrist, and routine management, with signed-treatment agreement between patient and Dr. Gates, and monthly re-evaluation as well as monitoring) CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PRACTICE POLICY
- Abnormal Bleeding (includes peripheral blood smear review, CBC with platelet and diff, Pro-thrombin time, bleeding time, clotting factors, etc)
- Blood Diseases ( such as anemia, leukemia, myeloproliferative disorder, myelodsypasia, lymphoma, etc) (includes complete blood count with platelet and diff, serum iron studies, vitamin B12/Folate levels, peripheral blood smear review, and/or bone marrow biopsy, flow cytometry, molecular testing, please call for detail)
2. Physical Examination (Includes vital signs, general assessment, examination of head and neck, chest, breast, abdomen, pelvis, extremities, and complete neurological assessment)
3. Pap smears (Diagnosis of Human Papilloma Virus, Trichomonas, Yeast, Active Herpes, Pre-Cancer etc) -SAME DAY RESULTS and TREATMENT!!!
4. Labs (including complete metabolic panel, lipid profile, complete blood count, urine analysis, prostate specific antigen, HIV testing, STD tests, and much more.
5. House-Calls/Concierge-directed visitation by Physician ( upon patient’s request)
6. VIP- Personable and Privately Dedicated Mobile, General Medical Care for out-of- town-guests, AVAILABLE 24/7-CALL FOR DETAIL, CLICK HERE
7. In-Clinic, EKG test with interpretation
8. We make recommendation as needed for Chest X-rays, CT-scans, MRI, and other diagnostic studies as necessary. We also make recommendation for Emergency Room evaluation when necessary.
We offer immediate treatment and management as well as refer our patients to appropriate specialists for continuity of medical care as necessary ONLY after we have provided A COMPLETE MEDICAL HISTORY AND PHYSICAL EXAMINATION. The VIP-mobile general medical care is intended for patients who are visiting from out-of-town with minor ailments and who prefer direct personable medical and mobile services in consultation with the patients’ private physicians.