GENERAL CLINICAL SERVICE:
Dr. Jackson Gates has an unrestricted medical license from the State of Georgia to practice Primary Care, Pain Management, and Pathology/Laboratory Medicine. Our general clinical services are open to the public, whether you have a Primary Care Physician or not; MDC can help you with a variety symptoms, help you determine cause(s), provide medical therapy and/or management, as well as refer you to the right specialist for continuity of medical care, if needed.
Dr. Gates offers 24/7 On-Call, Medical services to individuals and families located in Georgia, as well as visitors of Georgia. Schedule an appointment today. Get a General Health Screen Today, and start on a path to Quality Healthcare Delivery. Dr. Gates is committed to MINIMIZING HUMAN SUFFERING AND PREVENTING EARLY DEATH (Learn How)
1. General and Specific Health Assessments Provided Directly to Patients by Dr. Jackson Gates, MD:
- Thyroid function
- Liver function
- Kidney function
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (such as Esophagitis, Gastritis, Tropical Sprue, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Ischemic Colitis, Collagenous colitis, and GI tumors, etc
- Infectious diseases such as sinusitis, bronchitis, pnemonia, urinary tract infection, H. Pylori Gastritis, HIV/AIDS, Herpes, Fungal infections etc)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Cancer Diagnostic Evaluation: Breast, Prostate, GI, Lung, Liver, Cervix, Uterine, Head and Neck, etc 100% ACCURACY GUARANTEED-CLICK HERE
- Skin rash, skin tumor
- Connective tissue disorders (such as Lupus, mixed connective tissue disorder, sjorgren’s, vasculitis, etc)
- Chronic pain syndrome CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PRACTICE POLICY CLICK HERE FOR VIEW OF DISCUSSION OF PAIN MANAGEMENT BY DR GATES
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Blood Diseases ( such as anemia, leukemia, myeloproliferative disorder, myelodsypasia, lymphoma, etc)
2. Physical Examination
3. Pap smears
5. House-Calls/Concierge-directed visitation by Physician CLICK HERE for VIDEO HOUSE-CALL OR HOTEL CALL
6. VIP- Personable and Privately Dedicated Mobile, General Medical Care for out-of- town-guests, AVAILABLE 24/7 (Mention the word, “DOCMYWAY,” for a complete mobile care service)-CALL FOR DETAIL, CLICK HERE
7. In-Clinic, EKG test with interpretation
8. We make recommendation as needed for Chest X-rays, CT-scans, MRI, and other diagnostic studies as necessary. We also make recommendation for Emergency Room evaluation when necessary.
We offer immediate treatment and management as well as refer our patients to appropriate specialists for continuity of medical care as necessary ONLY after we have provided A COMPLETE MEDICAL HISTORY AND PHYSICAL EXAMINATION, as well as SPECIFIC, SELECT LABORATORY TESTING. The VIP-mobile general medical care is intended for patients who are visiting from out-of-town with minor ailments and who prefer direct personable medical and mobile services in consultation with the patients’ private physicians.